Snapchat makes it easy to personalize your photos with scribbles or text before you publish them. If you have ever accidentally used Snapchat, you may have used transparent colours to make drawings.
No transparent colours on Snapchat
Unfortunately, Snapchat has removed the ability to add transparent colors in the latest version of the application. The change applies to both the iPhone and Android. That’s why users who are annoyed by this unwanted change are looking for ways to restore transparency. The reality is that you won’t be able to make colors transparent unless Snapchat decides to go back to the solution.
Solid colors in Snapchat
The colour palette, which applies to both text and pencil tools, offers many shades, but they are all solid colours. This means that even the smallest gradient has no translucent effect. However, this subtle change makes no sense because the function was already available in earlier versions of Snapchat.
POWERFUL : How do you make someone wait for Snapchat.
However, those who insist on making certain text or images transparent on Snapchat can use third party applications. Although most users refrain from doing so, it is always good to have an alternative. Let’s see how it’s done.
Solution for making colours transparent on Snapchat
For this we use Pixlr, a free application available for both iPhone and Android. You can use Pixlr not only to obtain transparent colors, but also to edit photos, create photo collages, add different effects, overlays, filters, etc.
- Take a snapshot of Snapchat and record it on the camera tape.
- Install Pixlr on your phone from the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the Pixel folder, tap Photos, and select the photo you just took. You can also select an existing photo on your phone to upload to Snapchat.
- To add text, touch the text tool and enter the text. Text tool .
- Touch the droplet icon and move the color slider to select a color. You can also use the Color Palette tool to select a color from the imported photo.
- To adjust the transparency or opacity of the text, simply move the cursor to the bottom of the screen. The numerical values change as you adjust them. .
- Press the check mark, click the Done button (in the upper right corner) and save the image. The saved image retains the resolution of the original image.
- To use the edited image, open Snapchat and drag the image from bottom to top. Click the Rewind tab on the camera and select the image you just edited with Pixel.
- To add effects or stickers to an image, touch the 3 vertical points (top right) and select Edit Image.
- Publish the snapshot after making the necessary changes.
If you like to doodle or add drawings in transparent colors, go to Pixlr and select a snapshot saved on your phone. Press the Brush tool and select a pencil. Now choose the color, adjust the size and density of the pen and start writing. Save the image and use it on Snapchat.
Using pixel-precise drawing tools
We hope you found this article useful.
ALWAYS READ: How do you get the shiny effect with TicToc 2020?
snapchat transparent stickers,snapchat transparent black,hair color changer snapchat,how to get pastel colors on snapchat 2019,how to draw transparent on snapchat android,how to change background colour in snapchat,instagram transparent,twitter transparent,tiktok transparent,snapchat update,snapchat icon aesthetic,snapchat transparent icon,how to get pastel colors on snapchat 2020,snapchat transparent,how to color match on procreate,brown snapchat logo,how to get the pastel colors back on snapchat,things to do on snapchat,how to make a black background on snapchat,what do the different colors on snapchat mean,how to make a streaks list on snapchat 2020,snapchat head colors,snapchat secret message,snapchat black screen with text,snapchat tricks 2020,how to make your snapchat look aesthetic,snapchat white screen glitch,why are my pastel colors on snapchat transparent,snapchat transparent background,how to fill color in snapchat,snapchat tint brush,how to change snapchat color