One of the leading manufacturers of smart devices is Huawei, with its many smartphones and smart watches. Huawei is Honor’s parent company, which owns several cheap fitness groups on the market. Here we consider the 5i honorband based on design, connectivity, battery backup and other functions. We analyze the pros and cons of this fitness group to help you understand if it meets your fitness requirements.
- The Honor Band 5i has a 0.96 inch colour display.
- The screen is not an LCD, but a TFT. With this price range, this small inconvenience can be ignored.
- The brightness of the screen can also be adjusted.
- Under static conditions, this track can survive 50 metres of water depth without malfunctioning.
- This fitness group can monitor your sleeping habits and generate reports and synchronize their work with your smartphone.
- Another impressive feature is the 24-hour pulse meter.
- The fitness group also has several sports modes that allow outdoor and indoor running, jogging, cycling, etc. to practice.
- It can show you smart notifications from your phone’s social networking applications, as well as notifications of incoming calls and messages. However, you cannot participate in the calls.
- The right band can manage music applications on your phone, including those from Spotify.
- It’s got a phone search engine that will ring your phone if you lose it.
- According to official reports, you can check blood oxygen saturation with Honor Volume 5i after updating the sPo2 function software in the Huawei Health App, which will be released by April 2020.
- You can also use the application to change the dials of your watch.
Definition of the steps for the different dials
1. You must install the Huawei Mobile Services application.
2. A Huawei identity card must be created on the website. This registration procedure cannot be carried out on the basis of the application.
3. Now go back to the application settings and add a Huawei account to your application.
4. Install the Huawei Health App from the game store.
5. Finally, add your fitness strap and you’re ready to set the dials.
- The adjustment range can be synced to any Android phone via Android KitKat or higher and iOS 9.0 or higher. You need to download the Huawei Health application to connect your Honor Band 5i to your fitness group.
- With the 5i Honor Stripe you can remotely control the camera from Huawei and Honor smartphones with Android Oreo or higher.
- The 5i Honour Band uses a rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery pack that serves as a backup power supply for 7 days. If you keep the heart rate monitor and sleep tracker of your application at full strength, it will take about 4 days.
- The loading time of the 5i erectile strip is about an hour.
- The fitness group has a built-in USB port for easy charging. The charging connector is hidden in the belt. You do not need another charging cable to charge your watch.
- You don’t have to take the charger with you. Simply connect it directly to your laptop or to the power supply to charge it.
- Sleep monitoring and pedometer are very accurate
- Different dials available for individual occasions such as holidays, work, home.
- You can control the music on your watch.
- If the price at Amazon at the time of purchase does not exceed 2000, this is certainly a good alternative for the Mi 4 group.
- Screen without Amoled.
- An update of the SPO2 is expected by March 2020. If this is an important requirement for you, you should wait or buy another watch.
- The watch dials are difficult to adjust.
- He can only remotely control the camera from Huawei and Honor’s phones.
Honor Band 5i is without doubt a fitness band worth its price. I bought it for Rs.1999 from Amazon, and it was almost the same quality as Mi Band4, which was more than Rs.2300 at the time. If your needs correspond to the above advantages and the disadvantages do not matter to you, it is imperative that you choose this option.
honor band 5 vs mi band 4,honor band 5 video,honor band 4 review,honor band 5 music control,huawei honor band 5i,honour band 5 reviews,honor band 5 fitness tracker,honor band 5 detailed review