With the launch of the Disney Plus streaming service, users are grateful to have access to a large catalogue of movies and shows available on the service. Many of us may wonder how we can see all the available content of the service to the end. One of the available features that can help users view content on the go is downloading videos for offline viewing. This means that users can access their favorite programs whenever they want, without having to access the Internet. In this article we look at the steps to follow to download Disney Plus videos and watch them offline.
See also : How to edit or delete Disney Plus profiles
Configuring the Disney Plus application
- Download the Disney Plus application to your mobile device or tablet. You can download the application from the Google Play Store or the Apple AppStore. In each store, click on the download button next to the application icon.
- After downloading the application, launch it on your favorite device. You need to login to your account with your email address and password.
- The Disney+ application starts and the tab opens. Click on your avatar to access the Account tab.
- Select the profile you want to use to download the Disney Plus video.
Download the video
- Before downloading, make sure your device is connected to a Wi-Fi source. Disney Plus has pure Wi-Fi settings for downloads. Loading data per cell results in an error message. If you always want to download content using mobile data, you can change this option by choosing to download content using mobile data.
- Go back to the tab by clicking on the Home icon.
- Find a movie or series you want to watch offline. Click on a name to select it. You can also use the Search tab to search for a specific title for the movie or series you want to watch. You can switch to the tab by clicking on the magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the download icon next to the title to start downloading the film or series. If you want to download an entire season of a television series, you can click on the download icon next to the season label. To download only the selected episodes, click on the download icon next to the episode name.
- Once you see a full circle around the download icon, the download is complete. The check mark replaces the download icon next to the header.
Whether you’re connected to the Internet or not, you can access downloaded videos.
- Click on the Downloads tab at the bottom of the screen. This icon is the same as the download icon next to movie or TV series titles.
- On this tab you can view and review all the content you have downloaded.
- Although Disney Plus does not limit the number of subtitles that can be viewed offline, you are limited by the amount of memory in your device.
- Videos are uploaded as long as they are available on Disney Plus servers. However, you must connect to the server every 30 days to download them to your device.
Removal of downloaded content
To save storage space on your device, you can delete content that you can no longer view.
- Click on the check mark next to the loaded header.
- Select Clear Load from the menu that appears.
- The name will be deleted and you will no longer be able to view it offline.
disney plus download pc,where are disney plus downloads stored,disney plus app download,how to download disney plus on tv,disney plus downloads not working,disney plus bluestacks,how to record disney plus,disney plus download apk,download disney plus app,whats on disney plus,disney plus new movies,disney+ show list,is enchanted on disney plus