RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance.
For Windows there are several screencapture tools available. The Capture tool is the standard Windows tool, and the Print button is also used to take screenshots. However, the standard screen registration tool has limited functionality. However, there is one major drawback: scrolling the screen. That’s why we made this article about making a scrolling screenshot in Windows 7, 8 and 10. You can take screenshots in full screen mode with keyboard shortcuts only and save the image as PDF, JPG or other file format.
What are scrolling screenshots?
A scrolling screenshot is the most efficient way to get the whole page in one screenshot.
You can always take a screenshot by scrolling down to get much more information at once.
Use of pictogram
The PicPick software can be used free of charge for personal or non-commercial purposes. The screenshot function is very useful because you can save your screenshot in PDF, PNG, GIF, JPG or BMP formats. Before saving a screenshot, you can draw part of it using a drawing tool, brush, highlighter, image effects, rectangle selection, and other tools.
Download the installer or the portable version. Once you have started the program, use the File menu in the main interface and click on Scroll Window. You can also go to the options window and define the key combination that will execute the screenshot-scroll command. You can then select the area to be captured in the foreground window and click the left mouse button. Enables automatic scrolling, stops scrolling, and opens the captured image in the Image Processing tab. You can now use the annotation tools and save the screenshot using the Save as button in the File menu.
echo date (‘F Y’); ?> Update:
We now recommend that you use this tool to correct the error. The tool also corrects common computer errors, protects against file loss, malware and hardware failures, and optimizes your PC for optimal performance. With this software you can quickly solve problems on your PC and prevent others from getting problems:
- Step 1 : Download the PC Repair and Optimization Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click the Start scan button to detect problems in the Windows registry that may cause problems with the PC.
- Step 3 : Click the Restore All button to solve all problems.
This software offers many other options such as : Set the automatic scroll delay, capture the active window, use the ruler, the magnifying glass, the color palette, take a screenshot for a free hand, and much more.
Download and run the ShareX executable file at https://getsharex.com/. There are alternatives if you wish: PicPick is as popular as SnagIt, but neither is free.
- In the configuration window, read the license agreement and select I accept the agreement.
- Click Next and follow the installation wizard.
- Click Finish to complete the installation and launch ShareX.
- Once the site is open, click on Capture Background.
- From the Capture menu that opens, select Scroll Capture. ShareX offers a detection zone delimited by dotted lines.
- Click on the registration area to open more options.
- In the window that opens, click Selection or Show Window to bypass it. ShareX now selects the entire website by default.
- Click on the Start Scroll Capture button.
- Scroll down. When you reach the end of the webpage, a closing window appears.
- Click Download / Save in the output window, depending on the settings after saving.
- Press X to close the output window.
- In the ShareX window, note the path where the screenshot will be saved.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to diagnose Windows errors and optimize system performance.
CCNA, Web developer, PC Convenience Store
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing computer professional. I have years of experience in computer programming, troubleshooting and hardware recovery. I specialize in web development and database design. I also have CCNA certification for network design and troubleshooting.
scrolling screenshot chrome,scrolling screenshot mac,picpick scrolling window,snagit scrolling capture,scrolling screenshot firefox,scrolling screenshot iphone,scrolling screenshot windows 10 reddit,long capture windows,how to take scrolling screenshot in mi,picpick scrolling screenshot,scrolling screenshot online,greenshot scrolling screenshot,picpick troubleshooting,https picpick app update,snagit,sharex,scrolling screenshot windows 10 chrome,picpick scrolling window not working,download picpick,apowersoft screen capture pro,take a scrolling screenshot chrome,is picpick safe,scroll shot,download pick pick,nimbus screenshot chrome,prtsc,how to take scrolling screenshot in windows 7,how do you take a scrolling screenshot in windows 10?,how to take a scrolling screenshot on mac,how to take a scrolling screenshot huawei,how to take a scrolling screenshot on iphone,scrolling screenshot chrome extension,scrolling screenshot windows 7,sharex scrolling capture