While insiders in the device chain sometimes try out the new features of Windows 10, new versions are usually provided by Microsoft, which focuses on troubleshooting and adjusting settings.
Of course it was the same on the two previous flights, and today’s new version – Build 20262 (FE_RELEASE) – is no different.
ALWAYS: You will receive Microsoft Office 365 All-in-One for Dummies for free for a limited time ($24.00).
Corrections made to this expenditure include
- Fixed a bug that caused some applications to start unexpectedly in newer versions with no visible content.
- Problem solved when the old SleepStudy-Etts were suddenly not cleaned anymore.
- Correction of an error that caused no reaction when the pen was first clicked on after mating due to an accident.
- Fixed a bug that caused scrolling on the touch screen to stop after closing the browser tab with CTRL+W while scrolling on the touch screen.
- An error was corrected when some lock reports were not located at first sight.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to use a space or the Enter key when using the recorder in scan mode to allow input using the barcode or smartcard buttons in the authentication dialog box.
- Resolved a recent issue: if Wi-Fi had been turned off, Wi-Fi and cellular connectivity would still be connected to the cellular network while it was flying over the network, but the applications could not really use the Internet.
- A sharp drop in DWM, which affected some insiders during the last flights, has been corrected.
- Fixed an issue that may block parameters when switching to memory sensitivity.
- Fixed a bug that caused problems with some requests when registering requests that arrived after an upgrade on a previous flight.
ALWAYS: Windows 21 is the operating system we like to use next year.
Known issues :
- Microsoft reports that the upgrade process has been suspended for a long time when trying to install a new version.
- Live preview of pinned websites is not yet enabled for all insiders. For example, if you hover the mouse over a thumbnail in the taskbar, you may see a gray window. Microsoft continues to refine this experience.
- Microsoft is working on creating a new taskbar for existing pricked sites. At the same time, you can print the website from the taskbar, remove it from the edge://apps page, and then reprint the website.
- Microsoft is working on a patch that caused some users to see error 0070426 when logging into various applications with the Microsoft account. If this is the case for you, rebooting your computer may solve this problem.
- Microsoft is investigating an issue where no disk is displayed if it was recently compiled under Settings > System > Storage > Disk and Volume Management. Alternatively, you can manage your disks with the classic disk management tool.
- Microsoft is investigating reports that some screens do not display black text correctly on a dark background when a dark theme is enabled.
Image credit: charnsitr / Shutterstock
windows 10 redstone 6,windows 10 beta channel,windows 10 cumulative update preview,release preview channel vs beta channel,windows 10 20h2 release date,windows 10 insider preview latest build iso,windows os,windows operating systems,microsoft 10,windows 10 pro