He looked at my Facebook profile: In this article we are going to talk about a few topics about how to know who is looking at my Facebook profile. We’re going to tell you about a feature that was available on the iPhone. We also inform you about applications and websites that claim to show who has viewed your Facebook profile.
Facebook is the largest social media platform of all time. Millions of users are added to this platform every day. Everyone adds their family and friends on Facebook. You’ll meet new friends.
But everyone has a curiosity in mind that really sees their profile and haunts them. We all want attention and validation. That’s why everyone wants to know who’s looking at his or her Facebook profile.
Who has viewed my Facebook profile?
Many people say that this feature is available on Facebook, where you can see who has viewed your Facebook profile. Now let’s find out the truth.
This feature can sometimes be seen on iPhones where you can see who has viewed your Facebook profile.
You need to go to your privacy settings and then you can see who has viewed my profile. However, it is not available for Android users. It was only available on the iPhone.
As you can see on the iPhone, it was the first. April. Maybe it was just a joke. Since then, there has been no news about this position.
Now let’s talk about applications and pages that claim to be able to show you who has viewed your Facebook profile.
Can I see who is looking at my Facebook profile?
If you want to know the real answer, you can see it for yourself. There is an option to help you and focus on the fact that Facebook indicates that it is impossible to know if your profile has been viewed on Facebook.
Facebook strictly prohibits this behaviour because this feature violates the privacy of the other person viewing your profile.
Facebook also asks you to notify it if websites or applications claim to be able to show who has viewed your Facebook profiles.
Applications and Pages that claim to show who has viewed your Facebook profile
Many applications and websites claim to tell you who has viewed your Facebook profile. Is that so?
Now, Facebook says that if a third source does this kind of work, it should be reported. In other words, if this is not possible, how can these external sources claim?
The answer is that they don’t show the real people who looked at your profile. All this information is wrong. They do it because they want your personal information. You can use your personal information for many purposes or sell it to various companies.
- You can sell your personal information, such as phone numbers or e-mails, to various companies. So they can send you their services or product promotions.
- You can change your Facebook password and hack into your account to post various illegal things.
- They can also contaminate your device by installing certain applications from behind. This may affect your computer.
If you see a message on Facebook telling you to click this link, we will show you who has viewed your Facebook profile. All you have to do is report them.
I’ll tell you how to report these forgeries.
- First right-click on the drop-down menu. Go to settings.
- Then scroll down and click on Applications and Websites.
- Then find the application and website you want to report.
- Select a view and edit it in the application.
- You can see the comments at the bottom of the page. Click here.
- Select the reason why you want to report and click Next.
How do I find out who has seen my Facebook profile?
You’ve read all this and now you’re wondering if there’s a way to find out who looked at my Facebook profile.
There’s a way to find out who wants to know you. You can see this inactive status where you can see
- Who likes his daily mail.
- Who put you in a message?
- Who appreciated your comments and responded to them.
Just go to the settings and click on the activity log where you will see everything.
There’s something else you can do when you create a Facebook page, you have a lot of options.
- Number of assignments, flavours and comments.
- You can also track your messages and check their availability.
- You can’t see the person’s name, but you can see the number of people visiting the site.
- You can see the age groups of the people and their geographical reasons.
After all, there are no such functions on Facebook, the applications or the website. Then don’t waste your time.
Related articles :
I hope you enjoyed the article. If you have any suggestions or ideas, please leave a comment. I will try to write some new and interesting articles about technology and games.